Event has already taken place!
Each year we gather to honor the legacy of Barbara Vick, an activist who organized Lesbian blood donors in the 80’s to help the Gay community
Each year we gather to honor the legacy of Barbara Vick, an activist who organized Lesbian blood donors in the 80’s to help the Gay community at the height of the AIDS Crisis. The celebration recognizes the unsung heroes of the HIV movement in Georgia and applauds them for the quiet and vital work they do every day! Due to scheduling conflicts and the rising rates of the Delta Variant, we will host a VIRTUAL CELEBRATION on Thursday, September 30 at 6:30pm. We hope you will join us as we celebrate over 20 HIV Heroes doing the good work here in Georgia!
Virtual Event Details
(Thursday) 6:30 pm - 7:45 pm
- Emory CFAR Members Receive R01 from NIH NIDCR to Accelerate Search for Novel Biomarkers for Oral HPV Infection Among People Living with HIV
- Call for Proposals that Address the Intersection of HIV and the Monkeypox Virus
- Call for Applications for the Emory Training Program in HIV Translational Research to End the Epidemic
- Emory CFAR at Virtual CROI 2022
- 2022 Greeting from the Emory CFAR Co-Directors